What to bring on your first appointment:
- Any paperwork regarding your divorce that you were already served with; or, if this is post-divorce, your Final Divorce Decree, Property Settlement Agreement, and Parenting Plan or Custody Agreement.
- The last three years' income tax returns, along with two recent W-2s for the most recent two years.
- Both parties' paystubs that show year-to-date deductions and net income.
- Mortgage Statements with current balances and amount of monthly payment.
- Recent statements on 401-Ks, retirement plans, IRA's and other high net worth assets.
- List of current credit cards with balances.
- List of all bank accounts.
- Social security number of your spouse.
- Day care expense receipts.
- Information on current health insurance costs.
If you have questions, please contact us >
Download your FREE GUIDE:
Nine Critical Issues To Evaluate When Considering Divorce >